Need a opinion on this picture.

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
kickoff3pm
kickoff3pm Regular Member • Posts: 322
Re: Need a opinion on this picture.

lomoapontaechuta wrote:

thank you all for your input, I'm very appreciated.

your critics were or will be taken in consideration in the right time. But, for now, the main reason I request your assistance is about another thing.

there's nothing wrong with my d90, I'm just a bit nostalgic, that's all.

When I edit I was aware that it was incomplete, but before I went any further and risk ruining all, I reached for more eyes (yours) to see if I'm going in the right direction.

I didn't want to say much at the time, but when I asked, What's the first thing that comes into your mind? I hoped the answer would be film. But the simple fact that wasn't clear for you means that I didn't succeed (despite some of you nailed the nail on the head, bullseye )

Plus I tried to go for a generic film look since I haven't yet some old photos to guide me through, so my memory/imagination is all that I have for now, so , i'll take way of date film with expired chemicals :), at least is a start.

I think i manage to do this with my sony. I'm pretty happy with the overall result, despite not being quite a photo but it's closer to an add in a 60's or 70's magazine.

Oh well, back to the drawing board.

Here's one from film

Here's the negative

-- hide signature --

Look forward to more great days in the future. We owe that much to those no longer able to share our great days !

kickoff3pm's gear list:kickoff3pm's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ28 Canon EOS 60D Fujifilm X-T10 +15 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow