Fujifilm X30 battery, internal battery problems...

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Waldemar Senior Member • Posts: 1,549
Fujifilm X30 battery, internal battery problems...

I have the same problem with the recently acquired (used) X30 I had many years ago with the X10:

The camera is draining the battery quite fast even when it is turned off. After only about two weeks of non-use the battery was empty, when I tried to turn the X30 on yesterday.

This by itself wouldn´t be so bad, but the internal built-in battery was empty as well. I had to set again language, date, time, Auto ISO, everything. Needless to say, this is extremely unnerving. I´ve never experienced anything like this with any other camera. Most cameras seem to write their settings into a permanent PRAM or at least the internal battery holds charge for longer periods of time, usually at least a year or so.

These are exactly the same problems I had with the X10 and why I sold it in the end. I was hoping, that Fuji had solved these problems with the X30, but apparently not!

I´ve ordered a new battery now on Amazon and hope that it will last at least a couple of weeks in the camera, when it is not in use. I only need the X30 from time to time.

-- hide signature --

Waldemar
www.pbase.com/haak

Fujifilm X10 Fujifilm X30
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow