Flag Day

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Don_D
OP Don_D Forum Pro • Posts: 20,665
Re: Flag Day

Zubu Barunda wrote:

Don_D wrote:

Flag Day

Hi Don. It is a beautiful photograph and I like it a lot. The colour and the composition are wonderful. Your photograph is a perfect example of the American Realism, it deserves to be printed and hanged on the wall. I would love to have it on the wall in my house, which is probably the best test how good a piece of art is.

Thank you Zubu. Your comments mean a lot to me, especially coming from such a talented photographer as you.

I have to say that that I knew this was a pleasing image, but all of the comments posted have caused me to look more closely at the composition and see more clearly the verticals, horizontals, and the diagonals of the image as well as the obvious relationship of the flags wrt to one another, one pointing to the other, it’s echo.....and then there's the figures and the story....Thanks all.

-- hide signature --

Don

Don_D's gear list:Don_D's gear list
Sony RX100 Canon EOS 40D Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF-S 10-22mm F3.5-4.5 USM Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM +3 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow