A great camera... that I am selling

Started 2 months ago | User reviews thread
afwares Regular Member • Posts: 149
Re: There he goes...

Skyler King wrote:

afwares wrote:

Skyler, I think we've reached that point...Fonzie has officially jumped not only the shark, but he kept right on going and flew over three school buses and a herd of alpacas. Last contact was with ATC in Tripoli as he was seen entering Libyan air space. Who knows where Fonzie will land.

So when are you posting your next review?

😂😂😂😂

You know, I posted a couple of photos from my very first digital camera, over in the Sony A-Mount thread, and someone replied with a link to THIS review. Then, asked what my goals were in "this forum" (or something to that effect).

I'm actually picking up a mint condition Nikon D3s, tomorrow, and I'm seriously wondering if I should keep that purchase a secret (though, this kind of spoils that, doesn't it?).

Cognitive dissonance is not a new thing...it has been a function of the mind since the first Cro-Magnon man saw another Cro-Magnon man with a different shaped spear and got all flustered wondering if he went to the wrong Cro-Magnon Mart for his spear and whether he kept his receipt and could still return it and get the other Cro-Magnon spear model.

Having said that, only pro-fracking anti-GMO pro-Chips-Ahoy anti-Mauve New Deal pro-soylent green fascists shoot with Nikon so you can just go live in a cave for all we Fuji shooters care.

Congrats dude, enjoy it.  Post some pictures of your cat asap.

afwares's gear list:afwares's gear list
Fujifilm X30 Pentax K100D Fujifilm X-T20 Tamron AF 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di LD Macro Fujifilm XF 18mm F2 R +3 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow