GFX 100 pre orders and shipping

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
pepsijunior
pepsijunior Contributing Member • Posts: 893
GFX 100 pre orders and shipping

Well, it appears we are two days away from the release of the 100. In preparation for this costly beast, I contacted the two places in which I placed a pre order through (mine are somewhat local dealers). I pre ordered local because I’m trading in some gear to soften the blow.

One of the dealers which is about 2 hours away from me just told me they got two in today for their first two pre orders to get on Thursday (they have 8 total pre orders). I was told I was 5/6 on the list which could be two more shipments away. This option is probably not the one I’m going with sadly.

Option 2 is my local dealer in which I got the 50R from and I pre ordered it late. They only have one pre order on the 100 which is myself. As long as they get one in, that’s all I need. Gladly they are not a popular GFX selling location so I have hope for this option. But it just depends on how tight the first shipment is as how they will be spread out amongst the local brick and mortar stores. Looking at what option one got, it seems very tight.

I placed both on pre order the same time, roughly 1 day before BH and Adorama started their pre orders.

Im very interested to see which users had placed pre orders online or locally and when and if they are or may be getting a 100 in the first shipment or are looking to get one as it looks like the initial release will be allocated very tightly.

pepsijunior's gear list:pepsijunior's gear list
Fujifilm GFX 50R Fujifilm GFX 100 Sony a7R IV Sony FE 70-200mm F2.8 GM OSS Fujifilm GF 110mm F2 +4 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow