Cant decide if a speed booster or the 35mm 1,4

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
solamnus
OP solamnus Senior Member • Posts: 1,568
Re: Cant decide if a speed booster or the 35mm 1,4

markusw wrote:

Do you need AF? If not, I would go for the Fuji and a cheap adaptor.

Otherwise... if you have a choice, get both

Well, yes and no hehe. I think in the end i WILL get them both at some point. Bot the 35 and some kind of adapter. Just think it would be fun, on the other hand i use my nikkors on my Nikon Df which is fun and a great combo as well. Just thought the extra focus peaking and everything else on the X-T3 could be fun and useful that the DF don't. Also even though the Df is smaller than the average DSLR the Fuji with those lenses would be a great little street shooting package to walk around with. Only thing is ofc sometimes its great with AF. The 35 would be used a lot for my 8 months old baby, i currently use the 56 and 16 for that but find the 16 a bit too wide for his features at times and almost preferred shooting him with the 56 or my Nikon DF and the 58 there for some nice environmental portraits.

I only have 2 older manual Nikkor lenses, the 28 f28 and the 105 f2,5 which i could use with an adaptor on the Fuji in that case.

solamnus's gear list:solamnus's gear list
Nikon Df Fujifilm X-T3 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24mm f/1.4G ED +4 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow