Aperture/speed dial problem on Fuji X-A3

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
S Simov
OP S Simov New Member • Posts: 22
Re: Aperture/speed dial problem on Fuji X-A3

Yes, it is the latest update i just checked. Just annoying problem (i hope it's problem not normal thing) - when i focus with the screen, it locks the dials so i can't adjust the speed/aperture , unless i go in menu or some other screen. When i AF like that, the green light will glow. Hope that is just silly function i can stop.

Yes, im kinda pleased with the camera. It's little bit grainy even on 200 ISO, probably because of the conversion, but besides that it's performing quite good so far. Tested it only 1-2 times, because of heavy storms in here, but we'll see soon enough.

PS i just received Nikon adapter, tho the cheapest one (for G lenses) and it seems it can't close the aperture to the maximum. it stays either wide open or to the middle, which is annoying maybe i'll invest some extra for K&F next time.

S Simov's gear list:S Simov's gear list
Nikon D800 Fujifilm X-A3 Nikon AF-Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8D ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Samyang 12mm F2.8 Fisheye +4 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow