A great camera... that I am selling

Started 2 months ago | User reviews thread
Doug MacMillan Senior Member • Posts: 2,599
Thanks for your thoughts

I've been very tempted to get the X-H1 for two reasons.  First, the deep discount makes the price very attractive.  Secondly, I shoot with non-OIS Fuji primes and Canon EF and vintage lenses where IBIS would be very helpful.

Your experience gives me more information with which to decide.  I find some of your concerns relevant to me.

While the price of the X-H1 is very attractive, I have other photography related items where I could put that money.  For instance, I want the 56mm f1.2. Also, my computer is 4 years old and while it has an i7 processor, it is not the fastest machine out there. I've purchased one Topaz AI application and I'm evaluating another. I'm so impressed I think I'll buy the suite, but it will take a computer upgrade to use the products with any speed. Finally, I really need to set up a NAS to store my images and my audio restorations of 78 records.

Please don't allow the folks who were snarky to keep you from sharing your opinions and experiences in the future.

Doug MacMillan's gear list:Doug MacMillan's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm X-E3 Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Canon EF 135mm F2L USM +8 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow