ikaika777 Senior Member • Posts: 1,852
Re: A great camera... that I am selling

notchy wrote:

ikaika777 wrote:

biza43 wrote:

NextShowForSure wrote:

biza43 wrote:

NextShowForSure wrote:

It is interesting to wonder if the camera did not have IBIS would anyone would be using it all.

I would. For me, it is the best X camera to use handheld.

With IBIS it would be so that does not entirely reassure me. I have never used the camera myself and will probably get one at the end of the year if they are cheap enough and I can save some pennies. Difficult to see that they are selling or generate a lot of enthusiasm though but I am a very undemanding user so if it is as good as my X-A3 then there would be no problem.

I do not care about how enthusiastically a camera is received, I base my decisions on more solid factors. Like trying the camera.

You mean you you don’t buy a camera based solely on the colors offered like Champagne gold? What’s wrong with you? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Indeed. Let's face it, the X-H1 fire sale wouldn't be happening right now if Fuji had offered an urban camo version:

You forgot the official Leica soft shutter release button for $65. Do you think the Leica urban camo will give me the powers of invisibility?

-- hide signature --

After all is said and done and your photo is hanging on the wall, no one is going to know or care what camera, lens, or what post processing you used. All they care about is if the image moves them.

ikaika777's gear list:ikaika777's gear list
Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS Fujifilm XF 35mm F2 R WR Sony RX100 V +11 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow