Photos from the "Ultimate Travel Kit" - Fuji X-T3 + 10-24 + 55-200

Started 3 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Dr88man Regular Member • Posts: 131
Photos from the "Ultimate Travel Kit" - Fuji X-T3 + 10-24 + 55-200

I had a chance to fully test the Fuji X-T3 on a trip as my sole camera system. A while back, I had a posted a thread how the 2 zoom lenses can form the "Ultimate Travel Kit." https://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/62666522

I'm pleased to report that the Fuji system worked flawlessly, with no quirks, freeze-ups. Focus in low light was amazingly accurate and fast. Of the 200 photos I took, only 1 missed focus. Photos were edited in Capture One Pro 12.

Coming from Nikon D810, Fuji's color and hue accuracy was quite accurate in various lighting conditions from sunny, cloudy, to evening hours. Both lenses are razor sharp. I'm very excited about the results.

Fuji does produce more noise in the darks compared to the Nikon D810. However, NR in post minimized it without any detectable loss in detail. The system is a joy to use for its size, layout, and control of functions.

Here are a few shots from Nantucket that I converted to low-res from RAF files.

Fuji X-T3 + 55-200

Fuji X-T3 + 55-200

Fuji X-T3 + 10-24

Fuji X-T3 + 10-24

Dr88man's gear list:Dr88man's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Nikon D810 Nikon Z7 Fujifilm X-T3 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED +7 more
Fujifilm X-T3 Nikon D810
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow