A great camera... that I am selling

Started 2 months ago | User reviews thread
notchy
notchy Regular Member • Posts: 272
Re: A great camera... that I am selling

Cagey75 wrote:

Fuji Maine wrote:

I don't understand posts like this. If the day ever comes that I switch manufacturers I'll either post a quick goodbye or perhaps just go right to a hello on a different forum channel. Sorry you weren't able to mesh with the XH1, don't let the door hit you on the way out

I tend to agree with this, I've switched systems 3 times in the past few years and never felt the need to make a thread about it.

To be fair to the OP, he posted his piece as a review not a forum post. It just so happens that reviews of Fuji kit also appear here. I agree with what the OP and others have said, that ideally reviews should not be simultaneously posted to the forum that corresponds to the camera reviewed (unless perhaps the writer wishes that to happen). It's a disincentive to write anything critical about a camera lest the users of the forum concerned interpret it as flamebait or an attack. Perhaps this is one reason why we see so few reviews written, relatively speaking.

notchy's gear list:notchy's gear list
Fujifilm X-Pro2 Fujifilm X-E3 Fujifilm X-T3
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow