A great camera... that I am selling

Started 2 months ago | User reviews thread
Ben Herrmann
Ben Herrmann Forum Pro • Posts: 20,466
Again - all of this begs the question as to...

...why one person can pick up this camera (or any camera for that matter) and generate superb results with smiles from ear-to-ear, while others just can't do anything with the same camera model(s)? I've often wondered about that. Of course, variables such as copy to copy variations in production quality "could" come into play, but I don't think that's the case in many of these scenarios.

Now it would be different if a wealth of folks chimed in to say that this or that camera is absolutely horrible with a particular aspect of camera operations - but that's not the case with the X-H1.

I just recently purchased the X-T2 (late bloomer, I know) - but I also managed to get to play with an X-H1 for several hours, taking a few hundred photos with it (dealer loan) and every single one was spot-on. As is the case with all X-Trans files, I first run them through Iridient's X-Transformer software, and then I convert them with either Lightroom and/or ACR and I love the results.

In fact, I'm now swinging it in order for me to afford getting an X-H1 within the next month or two - and am looking forward to getting that camera.

-- hide signature --

Have a great day...
Bernd ("Ben") Herrmann
Fuquay Varina, North Carolina USA

Ben Herrmann's gear list:Ben Herrmann's gear list
Olympus XZ-1 Fujifilm X20 Samsung EX2F Fujifilm X30 Panasonic FZ1000 +20 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow