Started Jun 17, 2019 | Discussions thread
pixelgenius
pixelgenius Senior Member • Posts: 4,228
Re: 32" or 34" 4K IPS Monitor

Charles2 wrote:

pixelgenius wrote:

Charles2 wrote:

ppage wrote:

... the specs don't specify its colour gamut.

The Eizo brochure for all their FlexScan monitors mentions sRGB but does not assert that the monitors cover all or virtually all of it. Also, the EV3237 seems to have been replaced by the EV3285.

If you know where to look they do:

https://www.eizoglobal.com/support/db/files/catalogs/lcd/FlexScan_S_Series.pdf

Since the discussion is about the EV32xx series, a brochure for the S22xx series does not answer the question.

Doesn't matter for the correction necessary based on what you wrote, incorrectly I'll add (copy and paste):

The Eizo brochure for all their FlexScan monitors mentions sRGB but does not assert that the monitors cover all or virtually all of it.

ALL FLEXSCAN MONITORS; see what you specifically stated ? Click on the link to the left, you'll see exactly what you wrote about all Flexcan displays; that isn't correct. Now you know the facts I think.........

Sorry no, not all their FlexScan monitors mentions sRGB, and not all are sRGB (color gamut which is the what they are talking about alone, the gamut of the display).

I'm sorry that the correction to your post ruined your evening.

Of course your need to edit your own text as well as my correction from the reply above has been observed (again).

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD Austinian
MOD Austinian
MOD Austinian
MOD Austinian
MOD Austinian
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow