Question about updating to Windows 10 version 1903

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Ben Herrmann
Ben Herrmann Forum Pro • Posts: 21,034
Question about updating to Windows 10 version 1903

Hey gang...

Just a quick question here regarding updates to Windows 10 version 1903.  I currently have the latest version 1809 windows update installed:

I didn't have to pay for Windows 10 because it came with my PC when I purchased it and the serial number is linked to my Microsoft account.

Everywhere I read that version 1903 is now available for download and that it was released on the 10th of May.  I'm running a fairly new (2 years old) Windows 10 PC with 64 Gigs of RAM and here it is (at the time of this writing) - the 21st of June - and I've not seen it yet be available for my PC.

I went to the Windows 10 website to see about info on version 1903 and they say it's now available for "all" platforms - and to just do a Windows 10 Update.

OK - so when I do a Windows Update, I get a message telling me that my PC is not ready (compatible) for it yet?  See the screenshot below.

By "not ready or compatible," what could they possibly be referring to?  Any logical hints or answers?

-- hide signature --

Have a great day...
Bernd ("Ben") Herrmann
Fuquay Varina, North Carolina USA

Ben Herrmann's gear list:Ben Herrmann's gear list
Fujifilm X30 Panasonic FZ1000 Canon EOS M Olympus OM-D E-M5 Samsung NX500 +17 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow