Aperture/speed dial problem on Fuji X-A3

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
S Simov
S Simov New Member • Posts: 20
Aperture/speed dial problem on Fuji X-A3

Hello everyone,

i'm having strange problem on my new Fuji X-A3 (with 15-45 lens) that i just got today.  I usually shoot on M mode, and ok - you change the shutter and aperture by the 2 dials you have (i'm nikon user but anyway i'll get used to the  different position of the buttons). It's working fine, until  from time to time they just Freeze. I mean i rotate them, and the speed/aperture is not changed at all. The buttons are working fine, and when i get in the menu and get out of it, they are working fine again for some period of time then again stop working.

It's not malfunction of the buttons, seems to be just strange lock-exposure option or whatever. So i wonder what is that option and how the hell to turn it off   And it took me awhile to remove the stupid "file number is full" problem. Fuji have some weird BS options .

S Simov's gear list:S Simov's gear list
Nikon D800 Fujifilm X-A3 Nikon AF-Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8D ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Samyang 12mm F2.8 Fisheye +4 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow