XT3 newbie

Started 4 weeks ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Guyddx New Member • Posts: 14
XT3 newbie

hi, I am a non skilled but recently retired male, that desperately needs an engrossing hobby.

i have always been able to take well framed photos, but have been content with Lumix TZ when travelling, or the usual iPhone.

so now with time on my hands to do some courses and spend time taking photos, I now need a tool. I have in the past had SLR’s but found they were just too heavy and difficult to have with you all of the time.

having spent a month or so reading all I could I am kinda, sorta, settling on an XT3. Like we weight, size and it’s not the price of a new car.

so given my skill constraints, I would be very interested in comments from users about the learning curve, the portability, user friendliness, and overall happiness level of this camera, and or open to other suggestions, with reasons for them, if possible.

my feeling is that any training I do needs to be on the actual camera so the ideas taught will actually stink, with hands on use

so in advance, thank you to anyone who can spare the time to comment, really appreciated

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
jrk
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow