Well, this is really very good ...

Started 1 month ago | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
iancbradley Regular Member • Posts: 132
Well, this is really very good ...

Having had all my Canon gear stolen a few weeks ago, I ended up buying an X-T20 along with the 10-24 and 18-135 zooms. Wasn't sure how happy I'd be, until now.

I just wanted to say that, having taken some shots in challenging light in a cathedral interior, I'm blown away by (a) just how much fun it was to shoot (LOVE the hands-on controls and the film simulations)  and (b) just how great the results look, at high ISO, without bothering with RAW, not needing too much PP to get them looking nice.  It's certainly not the operator, so the camera and the glass between them get credit.

Of course I haven't 'gone the whole Fuji' and traded my zooms in for primes, nor re-invented myself as an edgy street photographer, but perhaps those things will come ....

Thanks for looking.

Comment & critique:
Please provide me constructive critique and criticism.
Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS Fujifilm XF 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR Fujifilm X-T20
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow