Sushi! (RAW --fish-- files for everyone)

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
PrebenR Veteran Member • Posts: 4,065
Sushi! (RAW --fish-- files for everyone)

Hi

Based on the mush/foilage discussions lately I decided to take the same scene with several cameras and then let you have the RAW files so you can work on them each and everyone that wants too.

I took my sd Quattro H (with 20mm 1.4 ART), dp1 Quattro, dp1 Merrill, GR III and a7Rii (with 20mm 1.4 ART) and shot the same scene with all of them at f/8.0 and EV 0.0 (small variation in speed from camera to camera)

I set custom white balance on all using an x-rite passport grey card. All where shot from a tripod.

As for the a7Rii I do not have a 28mm lens, so I chose the 20mm being the closest I have. That is why it is a bit wider than the others.

I have not developed the RAWs myself, I only noticed from the SOOC JPGs that the Quattro cameras are too blue and muted, a7Rii looks to be quite accurate on the colours but way too saturated (especially the red house) also the trees on the mountain are not blue.

Please download only once and be patient, it is a bit slow to start. The zip is about 300Mb.

All RAW files are here in a zip file: http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/raw/sushi.zip

The meal is served, run to the RAW processors

-- hide signature --

Don't blame the camera
Still trying to upgrade photographer body

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow