Lightroom and X-T3 files still awful

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
39matt Contributing Member • Posts: 573
Lightroom and X-T3 files still awful

Having been a  recent convert to the X-T3 and absolutely loving the camera and its handling etc the one area that really stands out still as truly awful is the rendering of its raw files in Lightroom.

Lightroom may well have been given the enhance features mode but its rendering of the raw files are still extremely waxy looking and as far as skin tones concerned full of worms.

No matter what I try from reducing the detail slider in sharpening to reducing sharpening altogether the files still look rubbish detail wise even if you can get rid of most of the wormy noise.

Capture one express for Fuji blows it right out off the water in terms of rendering and its a real shame as Lightroom has always been my mainstay processing software.

I am really surprised that Adobe and Fuji cant work together to resolve this issue as it is a real one and the latest updates as far as I am concerned have done nothing to alleviate it.

Anyone else think Lightrooms processing of the files is very poor?

Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow