Bumbags for Canon M50 and lens

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Svenek Forum Member • Posts: 93
Bumbags for Canon M50 and lens

A few days ago in this thread I published some photos of lens cases for EF-M 55-200. I also posted a series of photos of a bumbag, where in is possible to hold much more than just a lens. It seems to me that no one has read my post, so I will copy that content and photos again here. I hope I do not break the forum rules.

Why do we like the M system? Among other things, because it is small, light and handy. So what is the point of using large bags and covers for this system? A small camera, tiny lens, and a huge bag and cases? This is nonsense. On a daily basis to store my M50 (+ 2 lenses + 4 filters + a few gadgets) I use a Canon 100EG bag. This is great, but it is a bit too big to wear when taking pictures. So I tried a simple bumbag like this below. And it is perfect. Small, comfortable and looks good. Of course, you can say that it is not safe. During walks and photographing my camera and lens hang on my shoulder or in my hand. They are exposed to danger much more than the lens on my belt. So I think that I do not need a thick protective layer during normal use. And when it's raining I use a raincoat.

Empty CAMORF Bumbags

Full filled CAMORF Bumbags

Bumbags attached to the belt

Bumbags attached to the belt undet the T-shirt

Bumbags attached to the belt

What can be inside?

Option 1 (one lens + 2 filters, cleaning gadgets and wallet):

CAMORF Bumbags and inside: Canon EF-M 55-200 mm + 2 GOBE filters + small Air Blower + medium-sized wallet + gadgets for cleaning

CAMORF Bumbags + Canon EF-M 55-200 mm + 2 GOBE filters + small Air Blower + medium-sized wallet + gadgets for cleaning

Option 2 (two lenses! + 2 filters, cleaning gadgets and wallet):

CAMORF Bumbags + Canon EF-M 55-200 mm + EF-M 15-45 mm + small Air Blower + medium-sized wallet + gadgets for cleaning

Option 3 (M50! + 2 lenses, cleaning gadgets and wallet):

CAMORF Bumbags + Canon M50 body with EFM 22 mm + Canon EF-M 55-200 mm + small Air Blower + medium-sized wallet + gadgets for cleaning

Comparison of sizes:

CAMORF Bumbags and Canon 100EG bag

I hope I have inspired someone.

PS. After a few days of use, I noticed that the full filled bumbag are a bit heavy. Therefore, probably it is not an ideal solution for long, all-day trips.

Svenek's gear list:Svenek's gear list
Canon EOS M50 Canon EF-M 22mm f/2 STM Canon EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM
Canon EOS M50 (EOS Kiss M)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow