A7RIII questions

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
akjos
akjos Veteran Member • Posts: 4,340
A7RIII questions

I just got this beast and trying to set it up to my liking...

My main beef ATM is ... when i pres the plus magnification button to see if the photo is sharp... it zooms 100%. Which is not really necessary most of the time and it takes like 3 turns of the back wheel to zoom back out. Is there any way toset it up to like 50% ?

What is your favorite raw converter or software? I hate lightroom so nope ...I  used on1 raw since release but its still kinda slow and noise reduction leaves lot to be desired. Dxo is nice but for some reason im having some color profile issues. basically all my exported photos have green tint while the photo in DXO looked perfect . I use color profile managed viewer Xn view so that is not the issue but IDK what is...

Tried newest version of on1 Raw and it is significantly quicker finally  even with 80 mbs raw files but the noise reduction still blows. But for shots up to about iso 3200 it may very well be the solution for now

Even downloaded capture one again and while the output is phenomenal that software is such a pain in the ... to use its not even funny.

Thanks

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow