Which Replacement Power Cord for Cintiq?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
CameraCarl Veteran Member • Posts: 6,568
Which Replacement Power Cord for Cintiq?

My son-in-law gave me a Cintiq DTK2200 that he is no longer using. (Lucky me!  His work gave him one to use at home. Lucky him!)

But he didn't have the power cord that plugs into the power brick. Wacom sells one for over $25, but it looks like a standard size, so I was hoping that someone might know what I should search for. I have lots of surplus power cords, but most have plugs that look like an infinity symbol and are for a two prong cord. The Cintiq uses a three prong adaptor which looks like a six sided polygon with vertical sides -- sort of like a house with a flattened off roof -- with three small vertical prongs inside. I think it might be a standard computer monitor power cord, but before ordering one on Amazon, I wanted to see if anyone knew for sure.

He said to get a standard USB-C to DVI female adaptor to connect it to my iMac. Does anyone have a suggestion about which of the dozens on Amazon works well?

Thanks!

Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow