FZ1000--What a camera.

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Ed B
Ed B Veteran Member • Posts: 9,960
FZ1000--What a camera.

I sometimes wonder why I bother with any other camera.

This is only a snapshot (literally) but, to me, it's kind of impressive because of the way it was taken and the fact that this is one of the least expensive zoom lens cameras with a one-inch sensor, a person can buy.

I was sitting at the kitchen table about 30 feet from our granddaughter who was standing in the den getting ready to leave.

I decided to zoom in and take a quick picture before she could tell me "no, I don't want my picture taken" which is her normal response to my attempts.

Anyway, the room was fairly dark and I didn't think the picture would be worth keeping but took it anyway.

After a couple of quick Photoshop adjustments, I think it turned out, surprisingly good and I continue to be impressed by an older, inexpensive camera with what amounts to a small sensor.

I still think anyone who loves photography should buy one of these cameras even if they don't actually need one.

I was messing with the white balance and have that off just a bit but---------------.

Panasonic FZ1000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow