PanaLeica 10-25mm F1.7 Questions

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
MOD Tom Caldwell Forum Pro • Posts: 38,077
Re: Happy to wait

Guy Parsons wrote:

Tom Caldwell wrote:

After all the the questions about quality, weight, etc the one that will be on everyone's lips is "how much is the RRP?" This will allow a due amount of ranting and hair tearing over the fact that it might not be affordable everybody. Followed by finding the smallest issue that can be turned into a good reason to reject it.ne[orth of mention ,,,

After all this is the "micro" forum.

I am quite happy to wait for an official evaluation but confess that (like many) I have no interest whatsoever in video. But I could possibly find the money to buy one if in fact it was a great lens for stills.

Tom, while looking for something else I did find the Aussie price at a Brisbane store https://www.camerapro.com.au/panasonic-leica-dg-10-25mm-f-1-7-asph-lens.html

Start saving now.

Regards....... Guy

A mere “trifle” - less than the cost of another S1 camera body ....

If I want one I will buy one - but what on earth if wrong with the exchange rate at the moment?  I suspect that it is all to do with the fact that all we sell overseas these days is rocks and meat.

Not that long ago we were banging off parity with the US$.  This is crazy stuff.

-- hide signature --

Tom Caldwell

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
TRP
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow