Am I the only target ?

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
DonA2
DonA2 Veteran Member • Posts: 3,376
Am I the only target ?

On W10 home the 1903 update not only took out my calendar UI icon that I relied on but froze the screen so nothing could be accessed.  Nothing.  Finally with several reboots I managed a reset a few days back prior to the update and got it back to normal, sort of.

My secondary computer suffered the same fate.  It.s still locked up and only the on/off power switch works.  I left it to sort itself out but I doubt that will work.

On the main desktop I got a calendar of sorts with all the data I had installed by downloading "Outlook" which attaches things I don't want, such as their e-mail service.  And it isn't a one click deal as before.   I checked the delay icon for updates (7 days) but I suspect it will be a redo of current problems when forced.

Anyone else having similar problems?  Never had anything like this happen in over 15 years.  

DonA2's gear list:DonA2's gear list
Canon PowerShot S2 IS Canon PowerShot SX10 IS Canon PowerShot S100 Canon PowerShot SX40 HS Canon PowerShot SX50 HS
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow