Everyone Using MFT

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
John Mason
John Mason Veteran Member • Posts: 5,909
Re: What MFT lenses did the guide use?

Colin Smith1 wrote:

Humansvillian wrote:

An enterprising Alaskan hired out himself and his boat to five pilgrims, from afar.

The guide has a reason to own the latest and best smallest professional camera in the world today.

He’s the professional.

But what lenses, did the guide use?

Same as I had. Olympus 300 F4 and teleconverter and 12-100 and 7-14 Olympus.

Versatile combo!   What case arrangement did you use for that kit?
I'm using a Lowpro Toploader Pro 70 AW II which fits the Waffle shape of the EM1x with the 12-100 perfectly.  It's designed for smaller cameras with a grip.

And for the extra lens options I've got the Think Tank TurnStyle v2.0 which holds the 300, the 7-14, 45 a couple of other choices depending on what I'm doing (60 macro for outdoors or the 17 and/or 45 prime if there is going to be indoor or night shooting).  I wish the 12-100 supported hand held focus stacking, but at least the little 60mm does. (or the 300 I think).  (too much focus breathing on the 12-100?)
Looking forward to more shots from your trip!  And I've saved the dude's link.  Looks like he offers a nice variety of photo-tours.

-- hide signature --

John Mason - Battle Ground, Indiana USA

John Mason's gear list:John Mason's gear list
Olympus PEN-F Olympus E-M1 II Sony a9 Olympus OM-D E-M1X Olympus Zuiko Digital 1.4x Teleconverter EC-14 +14 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow