Dak on cam
Dak on cam Senior Member • Posts: 1,371
Re: I thought this was kinda weird

Bill Borne wrote:

snappyden wrote:

Bill Borne wrote:

Pi lover wrote:

Bill Borne wrote:

A while ago I bought these tinkerbell fairies on an auction for my granddaughter. . Came from China. Well I gave them to her the other day and my daughter tells me...They are all "Bare-Butts". I never noticed. But do think it's kind of weird?

Lo

Look up "Tinkerbell Anime" Bill.

You naughty, naughty, boy ;-0.

Thanks

Bill,

I can't stop laughing . But it s pretty sad when one can't even buy a toy for their grandchild without Mr. Nasty getting involved.

Den

Yup, I agree 100%

Well, if you are comparing with the Disney cartoons, not much more than some indescrepit off-white paint appears to be missing from those figurines.  There also is a scene with mermaids that aren't actually wearing clothing and they are fish only waist-down.  It's just that something or other always happens to be in the line of sight of anything but a PG rating.  So how do you even make figurines of this stuff when it's only their specific filmic poses that made them PG?

Frankly, I still wonder what the actual market for those kidney-infection Tinkerbells is supposed to be, but then sometimes my imagination does not prepare me for everything.

Dak on cam's gear list:Dak on cam's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-P52 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H1 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H2 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-R1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow