GRIII Out of Stock

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
larryhokie Regular Member • Posts: 470
Re: GRIII Out of Stock

Gary Martin wrote:

People hate this camera so much that they are buying them in bulk just to smash them with a hammer!

Actually sad to say... i dropped mine about two feet accidentally as I was entering my car, landed on a concrete driveway on its back side.  I had protected glass over the LCD. That cracked.  No issue.  Camera looked good to go.  Unfortunately, the focus and IS functions stopped working.  Precision Camera has had it a little over two weeks.  I've not heard a peep from them.  I've tried calling, end up being sent to voicemail.  I really enjoyed shooting with the GR III.  It cannot take a hit, accidentally or otherwise, at least that's my experience.  My iPhone has survived from much greater falls.  Oddly, and it is my fault, I had removed the strap from my wrist.  Doh!   Camera feels solid though.  I'm looking forward to its repaired return to me. I miss it.

-- hide signature --

Larry

larryhokie's gear list:larryhokie's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X100F Ricoh GR III Fujifilm X-Pro1 Canon EOS 6D +8 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow