Should I sell my Fuji xt2 for the Z6?

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
upsidedown Regular Member • Posts: 123
Re: Should I sell my Fuji xt2 for the Z6?

I went thru the same, I had X-T2 with 16-55, 10-22, 50-140, 24 and 35. I liked it and these lenses with several different bodies during past few years. I was traveling mostly with 16-55 and 10-22 and using all other lenses while home. I use camera to take pictures of family and friends and places I visit. For my own use.

I never liked how Fuji felt in my hand, I had several fujis and none of them were easy and convenient to handle.

Another issue I had with Fuji is the extra effort when you do post processing, I shoot raw and fuji raw always, for some reason, require more effort from me.

Just before my trip to Japan this April I got a great deal on Z6 with zoom and everything else. I couldn't resist and bought it. I took camera for a spin on my walk and knew right away that fuji is not going to Japan again. The z6 feel very natural in my hand, buttons and wheels are in perfect locations. After few day I could do all adjustments I needed while still looking in the viewfinder. The touch screen is not a deal breaker, but it is very useful when messing with menus or "i" button. The size and weight are about the same. The picture quality is excellent too.

After my trip I sold all my fuji gear and am happy with Z for now

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow