I think she's still looking pretty good :)

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Fishchris
OP Fishchris Senior Member • Posts: 4,710
Re: I should have said, post a shot of your truck !

brucet wrote:

Fishchris wrote:

brucet wrote:

OK so you show me yours so I'll show you mine!

Love Dodges too 🙂

I really wasn't talking about you specifically, when I said that many of the guys that look at my truck cross-eyed, are driving white trucks with a bunch of chrome ☺️ lol

No offence taken. We deliberately bought a white truck so we could blend into the crowd. It looks like a 'standard' 1500 RAM. Parked in a hotel lot it looked just like any other work truck. But it had all the goodies in it. Drove it all over the USA for almost 6 years. Then a health scare forced me to sell it and return to Australia. I LOVED that truck like nothing else. (Shhhh don't tell my wife I said that). But that truck enabled me to travel and take approx 60000 images in all sorts of place.

Someone asked why a truck/pickup? Well IMHO it allowed us to bash up some very 'average' back roads and tracks. Lots of places we would never have dreamed of going in a car. In reality it was a valuable tool to allow me to get some great shots in some less popular and less well known places.

Keep on trucking.

regards

There are definitely a lot of places I'll take me truck, that I won't take me little car.

-- hide signature --

Photos are my paintings. The camera is my brush.
Website
www.LightInEveryCorner.com
https://www.flickr.com/photos/161603079@N02/
DPreview gallery; http://www.dpreview.com/galleries/5075216809
No time or attention given for negativity or trolls.

Fishchris's gear list:Fishchris's gear list
Canon EOS 6D Canon EF 400mm f/5.6L USM Canon EF 16-35mm F2.8L II USM Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM Canon EF 24-70mm F2.8L II USM
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow