Painting with light/open shutter options?

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Johnnyvu02 New Member • Posts: 1
Painting with light/open shutter options?

Hi everyone.  Just a crazy question here.  Do any action or 3d, or vr cameras have very slow shutter speeds available?  Like at least 4 seconds to bulb would be ideal.  I am an artist with Parkinson's and I'm doing work involving painting with light and movement.  I use and Iphone 8 with slow shutter cam to take long exposure (and I wear a suit covered in el wire so I am the paintbrush!).  The trick I  figured out is I use a screen grab to record the process.  Alternatively I use it as performance art and I've got an apple tv 3 I've rigged to a portable battery and connect it to a battery powered aaxa p300 projector and boom, now you are seeing what the camera sees.  So my question is does anyone know of some work around like this in the action camera world?  My thoughts (racing as always) are it would be great to have 360 from the camera on the tripod so I could simply work around it.  The wide angle would be extremely helpful too.  Then the thought of following someone while wearing the suit and tracking them, using a gimbal. So does such a thing exist?  Are there any apps that allow real time connection with the phone.  Then I could use my screen grab trick.  Any advice would be awesome.  Thanks for your time

John

Jackrabbitstudio.net

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon Coolpix P300
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow