Everyone Using MFT

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Wu Jiaqiu
Wu Jiaqiu Forum Pro • Posts: 24,381
Re: I feel alone

nzmacro wrote:

Wu Jiaqiu wrote:

nzmacro wrote:

Everywhere I go, it's all DSLR and long teles. I'm the only one using an Oly, in fact the only one using mirrorless. I can't see it changing anytime soon to be honest.

All the best Colin.

Danny.

you must be going deaf from all that incessant clacking

Ha trust you ya plonker

Tell ya what, the 1Dx is actually very quite compared to the Oly with mechanical shutter G. Very smooth sounding clicks rather than clunk. That's with a mirror flapping as well. Large Nikon's are probably the same I would imagine, never noticed Steve's D500 making much of a noise.

All the best G and yes, not many mirrorless around with what we take really. DSLR's rule.

Danny

i've actually seen more than usual m4/3rds stuff this year funnily enough, biggest lens was a 40-150mm though....i soon saw them off with a few blasts from the old clunker, like startled deer they were.

wouldn't mind an X but at the price....nope, then Sony did the dirty, A7III with a 200-600mm not bad combo for the price, then i watched a Jared Polin do a 500mm pf vs 200-500mm both will work on the clunker but i can't change aperture......interesting, then in the bird challenges the Sony Rx100Mk whatever is holding it's own and some guys are doing great shots......terrible times i tell ya

Wu Jiaqiu's gear list:Wu Jiaqiu's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Nikon D2Xs Nikon 1 V1 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/4D ED-IF Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 EX DG Macro HSM II +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow