Everyone Using MFT

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
gary0319
gary0319 Veteran Member • Posts: 5,922
Current count

I have mentioned here before that Olympus is pretty common in my camera club, today I took some time and wrote down the names of those shooting Olympus. We have at any given time between 50 and 60 total membership. Today’s tally of Olympus shooters was 15 (I might have missed one or two).

To be fair, our club is in South Florida and is mostly made up of retired men and women that are financially secure, but not wealthy, have time on their hands, and travel quite a bit. We also have an active user community centered around our local brick and mortar photo store that has an excellent relationship with Olympus (they currently will provide on loan at no charge, one of two E-M1x kits for anyone interested in trying them out for up to a week).

We are approaching the 50% mirrorless threshold at our club with Olympus being the most prevalent, followed by Sony and than Fiji. Only One Canon R, and one.Nikon Z7.

Two years ago there were just my wife and I shooting MFT, so a pretty good run up since then.

gary0319's gear list:gary0319's gear list
Panasonic LX100 Olympus OM-D E-M10 II Olympus PEN-F Olympus E-M1 II Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Pro +8 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow