Everyone Using MFT

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
MOD Tom Caldwell Forum Pro • Posts: 38,046
Re: I feel alone

nzmacro wrote:

Wu Jiaqiu wrote:

nzmacro wrote:

Everywhere I go, it's all DSLR and long teles. I'm the only one using an Oly, in fact the only one using mirrorless. I can't see it changing anytime soon to be honest.

All the best Colin.

Danny.

you must be going deaf from all that incessant clacking

Ha trust you ya plonker

Tell ya what, the 1Dx is actually very quite compared to the Oly with mechanical shutter G. Very smooth sounding clicks rather than clunk. That's with a mirror flapping as well. Large Nikon's are probably the same I would imagine, never noticed Steve's D500 making much of a noise.

All the best G and yes, not many mirrorless around with what we take really. DSLR's rule.

Danny

No A7R’s then that would be enough noise to frighten all the birds around for five kilometres back into their fox holes  Not even an electronic shutter option.

Memo from Sony design chief to staff - we want to make the A7R as attractive to dslr users as possible.  Firstly: buttons and wheels all over the place  - the more awkwardly located the better - just make sure that there are plenty of them  - that will impress dslr shooters big time.  Also: make the shutter noise loud enough to wake the dead - we will show those dslr freaks just what real shutter noise Sony can provide.  Just make sure the noise amplification circuit is set to full on and cannot be adjusted by non-dslr wimps.

-- hide signature --

Tom Caldwell

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow