FZ330 on Panasonic UK ebay shop - £299.99

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
OP saudidave Senior Member • Posts: 1,990
Re: FZ330 on Panasonic UK ebay shop - £299.99

rolandb wrote:

saudidave wrote:

For anyone who is interested in the UK, Panasonic have the FZ330 (Refurbished) on their ebay shop for £299.99; 3 of them are available as I post.

I've had several cameras from that source and apart from the occasional tatty box, they are indistinguishable from new and are complete with new accessories, manuals and a 12 months guarantee. Great value

Dave

Dave, I've just picked up a mint 330 off of EBay for £245.

Looking forward to getting to grips with it. Any hints , tips advice on 'best settings' for the camera would be welcome

Roland.

Roland, l was just letting UK forum members know about them. I’ve never owned one, in fact I’ve recently defected to Sony for my compact camera needs as I’ve lost confidence in Panasonic QC, following multiple posts regarding it and the failure of my TZ200 after only a year.

As davesurrey suggested, Graham Houghton is the FZ330 guru. I went on a photo walk with Graham in Manchester last month and he and 3 others on the walk were using them. He’s a splendid chap with enormous photographic experience and knowledge

Dave

saudidave's gear list:saudidave's gear list
Sony RX100 VI Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM5 +1 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow