The Quattro Effect

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Scottelly
Scottelly Forum Pro • Posts: 12,678
The Quattro Effect

As I looked through photos I've shot with my SD Quattro H, looking for samples that show the "Quattro Effect" (or is it Quattro Affect?), I came across quite a variety of images that I actually liked, and I wonder if anyone here can tell me if they, or any of them, have the Quattro Effect/Affect. What do you think?

(Now I warn you that these are OOC jpegs. I didn't want to be accused of "causing" the Quattro Effect/Affect by bad SPP processing.)

Wow! That's a dirty sensor!

Now this last one was just thrown in to show how bad a small aperture can make a photo look.

So this is just a reasonably random selection of photos from a couple of folders of photos I shot with my SD Quattro H and a variety of lenses (mostly zoom lenses). Hopefully they're representative enough of what I produce with this camera, so that you can tell if I am getting the Quattro Effect/Affect. Please let me know what you think.

-- hide signature --

Scott Barton Kennelly
http://www.bigprintphotos.com

Scottelly's gear list:Scottelly's gear list
Sony SLT-A65 Sigma SD1 Merrill Nikon D810 Sigma sd Quattro H Sony DT 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM +21 more
Sigma sd Quattro H
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow