Capture One - Basic Question

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Victor Engel Forum Pro • Posts: 18,636
Capture One - Basic Question

I just downloaded Capture One 12 trial version and set up a new session (not catalog) and imported some images into a session album called Trial. Thinking that I'd be more likely to use a catalog than a session, I figured I'd try to remove that and start over with a catalog, so I clicked on the Trial album under Session albums and selected (-), which removed it from that list of albums. The imported images are still in the folder where they were imported. I was expecting the (-) option to possibly prompt me with delete options, but it did not. Now, I can't seem to open that album at all.
If I want to re-establish that Trial album, what do I need to do? If I want to remove the imported files from my hard drive, what do I need to do? I could just go to my file manager and delete them there, but if Capture One is keeping track, that will cause the information to be out of sync.
I feel like I'm missing something very basic (like how to open an existing album that's not listed in the left panel).

-- hide signature --

Victor Engel

Victor Engel's gear list:Victor Engel's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 600D Canon EOS 5DS Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II +12 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow