Nikon D90

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
billmcl Regular Member • Posts: 199
Re: Fetching remarks

What can I say? I shoot landscapes and street portraits, usually in pretty good light and never print larger than 14x18.  The D90 works for me. And as you say, I can pick one up for $100 bucks.

Now if I was shooting indoor sports, BIFs etc... so this all comes down to personal needs. But there is nothing that the D90 cannot do well-within its limitations. And if I'm being honest, the most serious limitation in my photography, is me.

Hmm, if I had an extra $400 right now it would have to go toward printing, mats  and framing. Also, I think I could replace one of my kit lenses with something better for $400, no? - or add another prime?

And I could stretch $400 quite a long ways on any trip--unless of course I had to hurry back to "the job" in order to make those payments on all my new camera gear! With the D90,  I can shoot till the money runs out!

cheers,

billmcl's gear list:billmcl's gear list
Nikon D90 Nikon D7100 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NCB
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow