ZS200 - re-center focus square

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
bill hansen Veteran Member • Posts: 9,805
ZS200 - re-center focus square

Old people's fading memory leads them to ask simple questions again and again. Here's my latest example:

There's a single-button way of re-centering the focus square in the center of the LCD. I've forgotten how to do that, and I can't find it in the advanced manual. Can someone help me out?

Here's the problem: Unless I completely turn off the LCD of my ZS200, there is no way to assure that the focus square will stay in one place. I can position it (I almost always want it in the center) and then open up the caret (<) at the right of the LCD, and "fix" the focus square by navigating to the icon with the pointing finger and the "X". But at unpredictable times, the focus square will still jump to a corner of the LCD, or to an edge. Of course I can re-set it to the center by going back to the caret icon, then the pointing finger, and so forth. But that single-button re-centering is much quicker, much more convenient.

-- hide signature --

Bill Hansen
Ithaca NY, USA

Panasonic ZS200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow