Over 1200 on one battery and Tamron 35-150 Kicks but.

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
goactive Senior Member • Posts: 1,706
Over 1200 on one battery and Tamron 35-150 Kicks but.

Been shooting a lot with my z6 and the new Tamron 35-150.

Today two outdoor weddings in a row. I shot just over 1200 raw photos on one battery and it still shows two bars left of more power. Have still yet to use a full battery for anything. 8 jobs in the last six days off tomorrow and a few days and so glad to be but still have a lot of editing to do.

I have used the Tamron 35-150 now for a lot of jobs weddings and family portrait sessions. Many thousands of images.

The new Tamron is a fantastic lens. The focus is dead on and fast. It almost never misses even in lower light. Even when I think it might be missing when I go to edit I am surprised to see everything in focus.

Both me and my wife have been using it. It is now our main lens for everything.

Great for the group photos and all the zoom photos and people walking and running it nailes it all.

-- hide signature --

Started shooting digital back with the first 2MP cameras. Over 20 cameras later still going. I shoot family and people portraits, weddings, Sports and a little of everything.

goactive's gear list:goactive's gear list
Nikon Z6 Fujifilm X100F Nikon 1 V2 Nikon 1 J5 Nikon D500 +20 more
Nikon Z6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow