Hey gang, I hate to do this - but...regarding MINT NX300 Locked

Started 1 week ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
This thread is locked.
Ben Herrmann
Ben Herrmann Forum Pro • Posts: 20,292
Hey gang, I hate to do this - but...regarding MINT NX300

Well, we're sort of a close bunch here (at least I hope so).

I swore I'd never do this, but I'm at the point where I'm selling off a dozen cameras and other accessories. Over the years I've acquired so much stuff, that although I hold all of them dear - and I tend to baby them more carefully than I do my family (yeah, sick, right...) - there come times when I just have to sell.

Having said all of that, before I post this on various sites (which I'm getting ready to do), I'm giving some of you folks first dibbs if you so desire on a:

MINT NX300 kit with the PZ 160590 F3.5-5.6 IS lens and some additional accessories. Camera us silver with the brown leather accents.  Has everything that came with it. Camera has less than 1000 shutter actuations and for all practical purposes feels and looks new, thus the mint description.

I have to make room because having all of these cameras - and then not using them other than having them sitting in a box, does me no good. So minus well sell it to someone who will appreciate them.

If interested, just PM me - I'll ask for your email and I'll send you crystall clear photos of the stuff so you can evaluate.

Later...

-- hide signature --

Have a great day...
Bernd ("Ben") Herrmann
Fuquay Varina, North Carolina USA

Ben Herrmann's gear list:Ben Herrmann's gear list
Olympus XZ-1 Canon PowerShot G12 Fujifilm X20 Samsung EX2F Fujifilm X30 +22 more
Samsung NX300M
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow