“Fear is the path to the dark side…fear leads to anger…anger leads to hate…hate leads to suffering.”

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
HRC2016 Senior Member • Posts: 4,492
For starters ...

It is not our job to hype this format or any brands/products. That's just lying and leads to consumers regretting their purchases. Consider Panny's 100-400.

You know what would really help the system?  Treatment for GAS. Buying gear that has minor upgrades is a good way to reward cowardly manufacturers. Why would a company spend money on R&D when people will buy whatever is new and shiny.

What will also help is using logical titles in threads, which the OP has not done. That way we won't waste our time reading threads that are pointless.

-- hide signature --

I believe in science, evolution and light. All opinions are my own. I'm not compensated for any of my posts. Can you honestly say that?

HRC2016's gear list:HRC2016's gear list
Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-200mm F4-5.6 OIS Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-50mm 1:3.5-6.3 EZ Olympus M.Zuiko ED 75-300mm 1:4.8-6.7 II Sigma 150-600mm F5-6.3 | C Olympus 12-100mm F4.0 +2 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
NCV
NCV
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
sbu
sbu
GGD
NCV
NCV
GGD
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow