“Fear is the path to the dark side…fear leads to anger…anger leads to hate…hate leads to suffering.”

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
JakeJY Senior Member • Posts: 3,539
Re: “Fear is the path to the dark side…

You can put your own comment there, give thumbs up to comments you agree with, (and buy the lens if it fits your needs), but other than that, I don't think any sort of "retaliatory" measures make sense as that makes you no better than the people you are complaining about.

And as a whole, the negative comments don't matter anyway. You are giving too much credit to DP Review comments. I doubt that they will have any significant impact on the sales of this lens. The features of the lens speak for themselves and the articles are very positive. Probably pretty much all of the people complaining would never consider a similar lens anyways or don't have a MFT camera nor are considering one.

Personally I don't have an interest in the lens, but I'm glad it's a choice in the system.

JakeJY's gear list:JakeJY's gear list
Nikon Coolpix S9300 Nikon D5000 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR +5 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
NCV
NCV
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
sbu
sbu
GGD
NCV
NCV
GGD
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow