Yongnuo EF-E II adapter

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Waldemar Senior Member • Posts: 1,573
Yongnuo EF-E II adapter

Just ordered it today on Amazon(.de) for 96,00 Euros. Delivery date is end of June, so it´s surely coming directly from China.

Expectations are low, but if I could set the aperture on my Canon EF-lenses with the A7 I and this adapter, that would be great and AF would be a bonus, if it works.

I did some shooting yesterday with a legacy lens (Nikon 75-150) and the A7 and focussing with the EVF is a real pain. I didn´t want to use the loupe, as it is not something I´d use outside the house. I wished Sony had a simple and reliable solution like Canon and Nikon have für manual focussing (the central AF point lights up with Canon; Nikon has a confirmation light in die VF with left/right arrows beside it). I get perfect focus with the D750 and the 75-150 every time, that was not the case yesterday with the A7. The focus peaking is also quite often more misleading than helpful.

-- hide signature --

Waldemar
www.pbase.com/haak

Nikon D750 Sony a7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow