Longer lens for M50 (on a budget)

Started May 27, 2019 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Goggs
Goggs Regular Member • Posts: 153
Longer lens for M50 (on a budget)

Hi folks. I was down in the Camargue yesterday and got a few decent shots, particularly of horses. I was using the 22mm f2 all the time although I did have the 15-45mm in my bag. Of course, horses are relatively easy, being curious animals. The 22mm was fine.

Flamingos, on the other hand, are a tad more flighty. So I need a long lens. Trouble is I can't afford the official Canon lens and it isn't that remarkable spec-wise anyway.

What could I get for less money from the wider Canon lens range? Bearing in my I don't actually own the adaptor and so have to factor one of those into the costs also.

Any help or advice will be much appreciated.

This is possibly not to everyone's taste but here's the best picture I got of the horses...

Goggs's gear list:Goggs's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ150 Nikon D200 Canon EOS M50 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II Canon EF-M 15-45mm F3.5-6.3 IS STM
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS M50 (EOS Kiss M)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow