Nasim and his friends at PhotographyLife are going fully ML

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Bmark Senior Member • Posts: 2,340
Re: Nasim and his friends at PhotographyLife are going fully ML

DigitalFFUser wrote:

Kurgo wrote:

Just to be precise here, Nasim will use the Fuji GF system as his primary (he also has a fuji x-h1 from what I know) and will keep a z7 primarily to test lenses. Spencer on the other hand has moved to the Z system entirely, I think.

I'm honestly surprised about the complete move to the GF system, I would have bet he'd be all over the z7 as his next main body but I guess one's needs just change in time.

You were right about him using the GF as the main system. He is going to keep the Z bodies for lens testing and video. FroKnow guy also made a video that D5 is going to be his last Nikon DSLR.

Nikon are making the best cameras in the world but main Nikon youtuber and web personalities are moving to other systems. What's going on?

I would guess that the 102 Megapixel GFX is great for landscape and medium telephoto all in the size of a D5.  That may be why he is making that his primary system.

I am surprised by Nasim who used to be the most die-hard Nikon user. FroKnow has been putting lots of negative Nikon click-bait titles to his videos in the last one year so I was not too surprised.

Nasim reasserted that he would never move to Sony due to poor ergonomics and menu system.

-- hide signature --
 Bmark's gear list:Bmark's gear list
Sony RX100 II Sony RX10 III Nikon D800 Nikon D850 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm F4G ED VR +11 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow