Settling into this forum

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Old Timer63
Old Timer63 Veteran Member • Posts: 5,367
Settling into this forum

I have been a long term member of the Fuji forum till I purchased the G9. What amazes me is the different approach to images on this forum. Even I am looking at image subjects differently. Doesn`t really make sense because a camera is a camera after all but there is a different feeling when I`m out with the G9. I can`t work it out for the life of me. Could it be that I`m thinking about it more because of the smaller sensor might need a bit more care to get the results? Maybe it`s like buying a new car and all you want to do is drive it so maybe further down the line the G9 will become just another way of making images. I`ve had many many new cameras over the years and nothing gave me as much joy as when I used the Leica film cameras till now.

Dave

-- hide signature --
 Old Timer63's gear list:Old Timer63's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Fujifilm X-H1 Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R +11 more
Panasonic Lumix DC-G9
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow