Is It capture the memory, or Photographic excellence?

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
mick787 Regular Member • Posts: 350
Re: Is It capture the memory, or Photographic excellence?

What a good subject to chat about.

I have found that since becoming more interested with the final results of my photography, (about the last 6 years), my answer has to be that it is now leaning towards excellence.

I have been very lucky to be been able to visit some nice places in past years and I didn't really hold any thoughts towards going back to them because I had created memories, that was until the photography started to take hold. Now I want to go back to certain places because I know that the photographic memories I created all those years ago could now be much better and I want to see those places again in order to do so! But my circumstances don't allow that these days.

I guess that for as long as I continue to live and if my circumstances allow me to travel and my interest in photography continues, then I guess I will always want to go back to produce better and clearer memories. Could this be a vicious spiral which can only be broken by financial and personal circumstances, especially as the quality of equipment continues to improve?

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow