Why cameras like the M are still worth carrying everywhere

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Microprism Regular Member • Posts: 316
Re: Agree, poor example

shawnphoto wrote:

RedFox88 wrote:

agreed, poor example. That phone pic only has a color cast and is low contrast. You don’t have much Lightroom abilities if you could not fix that

Do it then genius.

Haha. Since no one has stepped up and taken this challenge, I wasted a few minutes of my time in PS to even out the contrast and brightness between the two photos. Left photo is the phone, right is the camera. Then I wasted some more time writing this, but whatever – my choice.

For anyone who is happy with faces devoid of any details of expression, or who doesn't give a hoot about the robe's beautiful blue and gray trim that is lost in the phone's image, then great for you – use your device in perfect contentment. But, please stop posting on a camera-centric forum about how wonderful phone camera's are and that all cameras will soon be obsolete due to computational wonders. Please.

Peace and happy photo-taking to one and all.

Phone put, left and camera photo, right

Microprism's gear list:Microprism's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Canon EOS M3 Canon EOS M6 Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF 70-200mm F4L USM +18 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
tko
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow