Adorama customer service issues

Started May 25, 2019 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Reza2 New Member • Posts: 23
Adorama customer service issues

I have been buying my equipment mostly from Adorama and sometimes BHPhotoVideo and Amazon for the the last 30 years or so.

I ordered an Apple Macbook Pro from Adorama about a month ago. The laptop arrived but it had problems. The computer froze up multiple times in an hour. Sometimes it would reboot and other times it would just freeze up.

I called Adorama customer service and finally they gave me an RMA to return the computer which I did. A week ago they received the computer and they were supposed to send a replacement.

I have spent the past month dealing with Adorama and Apple trying to fix this issue. As of right now, I dont have the computer that I paid for nor the credit so I can buy somewhere else.

I dont think this is reasonable. I needed this computer for a new employee to start generating income. A month later that employee is still working on an old computer and my business is losing money.

What does it take to take any kind of customer support from Adorama. I posted a message on a different board and this is the response that Adorama gave me:

A representative from Adorama Camera has responded to your review, “Adorama will go out of business because of horrible customer no,” submitted on May 22,

This shows their mentality. It is time to show them that customers matter.

.Thank you and give business to someone that can support you when needed and does not think customers are "Horrible"

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow